UPWARD BASKETBALL & CHEERLEADING CAMP
Registration Is Opens
Upward Camp provides a fun kid sports experience based on healthy competition. Our camp will teach sport skills and values, allow kids to make new friends, and provide equal playing
time. Players will rotate through stations which focus on specific skills. Cheerleaders will rotate through different stations and work on cheers, routines, and crafts.
Open to boys and girls, 1st through 6th grades
Register early and pay only $105 for the season ($115 after October 14)
Basketball shorts, jersey and practice t-shirt are included in the registration fee for players; cheer top and skort, t-shirt and pom-poms are included for cheerleaders.
Everyone must attend one Evaluation/Orientation. They will take place at the New Hope Community Church Gym on Saturday, November 3rd OR Saturday, November 10th (choose one date) and allow one hour:
- 1st & 2nd grade boys/girls – 9:00 am
- 3rd & 4th grade boys/girls – 10:00 am
- 5th & 6th grade boys/girls – 11:00 amPlease note other important dates:
- First practice is the week of November 26th (no practice December 24 – January 4) Practice time: 1 hour and 15 minutes, once a week
- First game day: Saturday, January 12; one hour game on Saturdays
- Last game day: Saturday, March 2
- Awards Celebration: Monday, March 4
“The Upward Soccer League is open to boys and girls, ages 4 and 5 or currently in kindergarten. The league focuses on teaching soccer skills and having a positive game experience.This Upward sport places emphasis on communicating God’s love to each child while building up their self-esteem. The league runs from March to May.”.
This Upward sport places emphasis on communicating God’s love to each child while building up their self-esteem.