REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Girls Middle School Volleyball Camp
For girls in the 6th – 8th grades
Camp dates: Monday thru Thursday, January 7 – January 11, 2019
10:00 am to 1:30 pm
This Volleyball Camp will be led by Coach Jonathan Scott, head women’s volleyball coach at Point Loma University. This week-long camp will include daily scrimmages, a camp shirt, snacks, and more. Girls will learn basic fundamentals and new skills in volleyball. They will make new friends. Life lessons are shared daily.
Register early for Camp and invite a friend!!
ONLY $75 ($10 off the regular price of $85)
Space is limited so register today!
Girls Middle School Volleyball League – Registration will open January 20th
For girls in grades 6, 7 and 8
Spring Volleyball League runs March 18 to May 25, 2019
Early registration cost $95 ($105 after Feb. 23rd)
Fee includes practice t-shirt and game jersey
Players must pre-register and sign up for one evaluation/orientation (limited time slots available):
- Saturday, March 9, 9:00 am
- Saturday, March 9, 10:15 am
- Sunday, March 10, 3:00 pm
- Saturday, March 16, 9:00 am
- Saturday, March 16, 10:15 am
Mark Calendar for Other Important Dates:
- First practice: week of March 18
- First game: Saturday, April 6 (all games played on Saturdays)
- Last game: Saturday, May 25
REGISTRATION OPENS JAN 20